Everything just happened accidentally. unexpected. but i know everything happened for so many reasons. they say when you meet the one you love you will understand why it didnt work out with anyone else.So there's this guy. who captured my heart. He's everything i'm asking for. What can i say, well.. he's the sweetest guy. everrr! he is..just soo.. amayyyyziiing! He exert lots of effort just to be with me and just to make me happy. i’m always having a blast. i just wish some dictionary word could describe how i feel towards him. i can remember vividly how i always feel everything i'm going to see him.
I just love everything about him. the way he extends his patience when i'm not in the mood, the way we argued over silly matters, the way he understands me and the love he is showing and giving me in every possible ways. So i thank God for letting him in into my life. I consider myself lucky for having him. So what can i ask for? I don't have to ask for much because with him, i have everything. :)
I honestly didnt think we would make it at first. Sure things are hard, but he has proven to me and I have proven to myself, that I love him more than anything in the world. and that there is a reason why things didnt work out with everyone else.
Though there are lots of trials and hindrances in our relationship, I'm hoping that time will come everything will gonna be okay. Soon. ❤

Drama mo ahahahahaha
ReplyDelete