I am pretty much contented with how I look. But there’s just this moments that I can’t avoid on feeling insecure. Is it natural to feel this way? It should be.
I have my own insecurities then but now, it just got worse. Knowing that I gained a lot of weight makes me feel uncomfortable with how I look. I know I’ve written posts that has the idea of “loving your figure, no matter what.” but I just can’t do that right now. Damn, Iya, Practice what you preach!
I want to go on a diet, actually I am, but why can’t I just resist sweets? and rice too :| It’s my guilty pleasure. I should stop it. I should start loosing weight for some of my clothes doesn’t fit me anymore!
Whenever I look at my current pictures there’s a huge difference between then and now.
Yes, I admit, I am physically insecure but once I got satisfied with my weight, I swear this insecurities wouldn’t happen again.
What I love about myself is that I am insecure but I am not being a total bitch about it. I handle my insecurities in such a positive way and I guess that’s a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment