Black Moustache Foolish Fantasies ♥: Random thought.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Random thought.

So I have this constant feeling thinking about random things. Its like I'm trapped between the past and future. I have this mixed emotion that I'm feeling right now. One moment I feel so elated, then it turns out that something inside my thoughts makes me distraught. They say "good things happen when you distance yourself from negative people", yes, I may say that I am surrounded by a few negative people, people who don't see greatness within me, instead they puts me down. Those people who are discouraging me and doesn't even believe in my capabilities, even the person that's very close to me, so how come I'm expecting to live a positive life. Pressured at its finest. Four words that I am living and dealing everyday. I don't know where to start all my goals in life but I'm allowing my self to do it step by step. I just need a motivations in life. Someone who could lift me up and inspires me, that I can do better more than what people think of me. I have to live a positive life and so I have to surround myself with great people. I promised my self that one day I will be successful so that I can prove them that I can, and I will not give them a chance to belittle me, again. And I can slap them with my words that they are wrong. Maybe one day. And that certainly sounds like I'm into something. I have to do it! I have to exert more efforts and hardships, will definitely push myself because no one will do it for me. I have to chase all my dreams and believe in it, it may seem impossible until its done. So yeah! Start living! Break a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment