Black Moustache Foolish Fantasies ♥: No one ever touched her heart again..

Sunday, March 16, 2014

No one ever touched her heart again..

Another dreadful day like this. Another mournful night. But this time, I will not escape from this loneliness. I want to feel every pain, the constant sobbing, the grieving part, draining all the remaining tears in my eyes if that could be possible. And as days passing by without him, I kept asking myself, "Do I really deserve this?" Yes, I may have done something wrong in the first part, but I guess I already paid for it.
I don't know what's really going through in his mind. I'm nearly giving up. But I don't, because in the back of my mind, I have this Hope that keeps me holding on even it means nothing to him.

I thought I am stronger now, that I am fine, but whenever I'm on my own, I can't help but to think about it. And there's still a time that I'm always breaking down, bursting into tears.  Sometimes I pity myself every time I see myself crying, and I'm starting to hate the girl in front of the mirror. And then I thought, I'm not capable of loving again.


No comments:

Post a Comment