- pagod na ‘ko sa kakaemote
- pagod na ‘ko sa kakaiyak
- pagod na ‘ko sa pagiging apektado
- pagod na ‘kong masaktan
- pagod na ‘kong tiisin lahat ng sakit
- pagod na ‘kong magpanggap na masaya
- pagod na ‘ko ng kakahintay
- pagod na ‘kong umasa
I remember what happened yesterday, we're on a classroom waiting for the next class. And there are boys behind us playing heartbreaking songs on their phones. And then there's one song played that i can really relate, it seems like my heart has been ripped out. And one of my friend noticed my eyes turned teary, then suddenly i just burst out into tears. I really don't know why. But it feels like something inside me is aching. It made me really look pathetic. He don't have any idea how much it really hurts. I just realized that i should really moved on from everything, i think he don't deserve any tears from me. I don't know why i'm still hurting like this when i know that i'm the one who all started this. :|
But i can say that i found the good in goodbye. God knows he’s not for me that’s why he left. I'm still hoping that time will come, i'm gonna be okay. and everything will be okay. :)
Ahahahaha now lang ako naka relate.. late reaction...
ReplyDeleteyah your right.. people around you don't really notice that you have a heart break like this. or maybe they just don't really want to notice it because it's a lot better if no one talk about it anymore.. You will be better girl.. I promise <3 you're still young and beautiful... :) You'll just laugh at this blog One day and you'll just say to yourself "MINAHAL KO YUN?! OMG! hahaha
haha. thanks yana :) sana nga.
ReplyDelete