Black Moustache Foolish Fantasies ♥: I wish I had a place where I can crash to whenever I’m sad.

Monday, August 22, 2011

I wish I had a place where I can crash to whenever I’m sad.

I just want a fantasy place where i can crash in whenever i'm down. A place far away from where i am now. A place where i can escape from reality. Only few people i want can come in and a place where i can call a ''Home''. Somehow I can relax and think about the good memories that have happened. Reflect on things I think I’ve done wrong. Reminiscing about the past. And remembering the sad things happened to me and realizing i've already moved on from it. I want a place where i can just sit and not caring about the real word and just the thought of having my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment