Black Moustache Foolish Fantasies ♥: getting used to rejection

Sunday, September 18, 2011

getting used to rejection

getting rejected by someone and in anything sucks. The feeling of being rejected hurts,like yeah! some people reject other people without noticing it. I don't know how much more rejection i can take. But i think i'm getting used to it.
It happened so many times.. it just doesn’t hurt as much anymore. I guess this is God’s way of making me stronger. I’ve always been afraid of rejection whether it’s with people that I like, friends, groups,even at school … I think I’m able to handle rejection pretty easily now.. I mean, I still get upset but I don’t stay upset for too long anymore. I used to feel so lost and shut down after getting rejected.. but you know what? I know that the path I’ve decided to take will require me to have to go through many many rejections and I feel like I’ll have to be able to handle whatever comes my way. What I’ve realized is that sitting around, being upset because of a rejection, just proves to the person that rejected you that they made the right decision; all that moping around is just wasting time when you could really be improving yourself. So now, for me.. it’s going to be less sulking and more strength, acceptance, and improvement.And maybe that's part of every humans life. Life is a bitch, so learn to fvck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment