Black Moustache Foolish Fantasies ♥: Just a thought.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Just a thought.

I’m really glad to have a Blog and twitter account. I express my everything here in my blog that I don’t normally say in personal. I am really the nicest and happiest person outside but deep inside I got some problems and issues that I am confused of and I find a hard time fixing myself. I explain how i feel using one liners in twitter and blog my heart out here.
The reason why I don’t share my problems with people is because first, it’s really awkward ‘cause I know they got issues of their own and I don’t want to add my shit up to them. Second, some people are just curious of what you’re going through and in fact, 90% of them don’t really care and they’re glad that they’re not the one experiencing your shit. I mean, I can do and solve this on my own. My blog account is always here to handle my shit. Every after I blog, I feel good. I know that it lifted some of the weights I am carrying.
Thank God they exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment