The Notebook is one of my favorite movie and i was surprised when i saw this pre-engagement photos inspired by the notebook. I'm always dreaming to have a pre-nuptial photoshoot like this someday. But i want it more vintage. :)
 |
| I'm a big fan of Rachel Mcadams and this is my favorite movie of her. I know it's luma na. But i really cant't get over with this movie. I love the plot and everything and the fact on how they make it sooo vintage. It's a story that is very rare to happen in a real life but possible. Especially when they died sleeping together. Aww.very touching Q___Q When someone asked me before what's my favorite movie, and i said ''the notebook!'' and they was like "ganon? npaka predictable nman kasi nung story non eh!'' Yes. at first you can really predict the whole story, but the story was told in a different way or how the story tells how an ideal couple would be in a somewhat realistic society. And i just love it because of my deep connection to it. ♥ |
|
|
wow :)
ReplyDelete